Open XML Paper Specification (also referred to as OpenXPS) was an open specification for a page description language and a fixed-document format. Microsoft developed it as the XML Paper Specification (XPS). An XPS file represents a document with a fixed layout, just as a PDF file does. Files have the extension .xps or .oxps
XPS reader is a lightweight application designed to help you read XPS files and OXPS files, technically speaking OXPS is converted to XPS document format during opened.
- XPS reader can read almost all sentence to audio stream, can not Optical character recognition ( OCR ) any pictures to extract text from picture.
- Usually reading all pages when no sentence is highlighted. More options for users to choose.
- When reading text to audio stream page to page, document is display to the according page number, is a continuously reading.
- User also can export the XPS page to PNG picture or just a page to a single XPS file. Never the less also can export the XPS internal fonts.
- Here is the url "How to print to the Microsoft XPS Document"
- To select page, just click on the Page Number above.
- Goto Page, Users can either select goto page numeber and the last bookmark
- Print, Print current page only
- Manage, Users can edit the ebook properties
- Font, Export xps font files
- Export Page To XPS, Export selected / all page to an XPS file
- Export Page To Image, Export selected / all page to an image file
- Export Page To Text, Export selected / all page file to text file
- Previous, back to page before current page
- Next, goto next page